Friday, September 28, 2007

i've been a baaaad girl!-- UPDATE

UPDATE: well, it looks like we will be sitting this month out. he is really distracted with getting things ready for his trip, so we are going to wait until next month. which is fine because then i dont have to endure the tww this cycle.. lol.. also, that will give me TONS of baby dust to send to all of you girls and i wont have to keep any for myself :D

sorry, i have been a bad girl and havent posted in so long!!!! Today is cd 11. i should ovulate between cd 14-18. as i said Dave(our daddy) will be leaving tomorrow for two weeks for work up north. If all goes well he will be coming over to our house late tonight/early tomorrow morning (2 or 3am, the things we do for a baby..lol). We figure it is definately worth a try since fresh sperm can survive for 3-5 days. it is a better chance than NOT doing it at all this month. so, we shall see. :) dont know that i'm looking forward to yet another tww though. ugh. that stressful crazy two weeks.

on a fun note, aradia's blog the other day with the jibjab video gave me a day of fun..lol.. i sat online at jibjab half the day making video's. thanks aradia!! lol.. the link to the blog is www.tlcfamilyalbum.blogspot.com if you have any troubles getting to it, holler at me. i dont think i made it private, but just in case i did let me know. One or two of the video's wont play all the way through dont know why, but the others should be good. the one of the can can is with me, tami, cody(ds) and two of our dogs corky(the poodle) and blue (the lhasa/schitszu mix) :)

more tomorrow, will let you know if we did the AI. i'm assuming we will, but seeing as how iti s 2-3 am, i dont want dave to have to be rushing around and getting no sleep when he has to drive from florida to NH. :) send us lucky baby dust!

btw, tammy, hope the ultrasound today showed big healthy follies ready to pop :D

6 comments:

Lora said...

The JibJab is hilarious!! And yes, thanks, Aradia!! I spent half the day doing them too!!!! :) I think you should definitely go for it tonight with Dave! So, if you don't mind my asking, how did it all come about for him to be your donor?? You don't worry about him wanting custody someday or issues like that coming up? We've often thought about trying to find a known donor, but just aren't sure. ?? If you want to email me rather than post here, that's fine. Thanks! :)
lteggart@columbus.rr.com

Good luck!!!! Lots of baby dust!!!!
Lora

twondra said...

Aww, thanks for mentioning me! You're so sweet! I'm bummed that you're sitting this one out, but it'll be okay. He's saving up his reserves for next month when it's your BFP!!! :) (((HUGS)))

Lora said...

Sorry to hear you had to end up sitting this one out, but maybe it'll give you time to relax and get geared up for NEXT month!!! :)

The Milk Maid said...

Miss you! :D

Cindy said...

OMG! I LOVE JibJab! I made about 20 different movies LOL! Good Luck for next cycle.....looks like we're cycle buddies again....I'm sitting out due to STILL NO EGG!

Jennifer said...

Crossing my fingers for your AI this month, then we can be TWW buddies..I should AI tomorrow or Sat!