Tuesday, October 9, 2007

happy tuesday

happy tuesday to everyone! today is 8dpo for me, so soon af will come and then we can start a new cycle ttc.. yay. its weird, my temps this month are same as normal, remember last month they were way different? i really think it worked last month but just didnt stick. so, i guess i know my eggs are able to be fertilized. now, to get the little bean to stick! sorry i havent been writing much, i have been trying to stay off of the obsessions on computer for a bit because i know as soon as this new cycle starts i'll be on the computer 24/7 obsessing again.. lol..

ok girls, where are all the bfp's for this month???!!!!!!!! tammy.. how do you feel? your temps are beautiful!

3 comments:

twondra said...

Awww, you know how to make a girl feel so good! Tami's so lucky! I feel pretty good. Having a few symptoms, but I'm on progesterone so I can't read too much into that...and the progesterone can be the culprit of the high temps, too...but heck, they are awesome! :) :) I don't know...we'll see. I'm planning on having a blood test Friday.

I can't wait for you guys again!! Woo-hoo!!! I've missed ya girl!

BTW, I believe something happened, too. If that's the case, it's good you skipped a month because then your eggs need that "maturation period" to mature again...ya know? This WILL be your month girl! :)

Okay, I've written a novel....so sorry. :( (((HUGS)))

Lora said...

All aboard...the TTC train is on it's way to BFPville!!! Glad you're coming along!! I hope we all make it there soon! Super spermies arrived today (cd 10), now just waiting for the big O. Dreading the 2ww again!!! Ugh! Good luck and lots of baby dust floating around here!

The Milk Maid said...

Yay- glad to see you back in blog-land... I missed ya!