Friday, September 14, 2007

11dpo

here is today's chart, its up a tad since yesterday http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/46065 still way above coverline, but the cramps i have been having concern me cause they are just like af cramps, none today yet so far. i am not feeling AT ALL WELL today. have been up since 5am with wicked diarrhea.. i dont feel good at all, stomach is feeling so shaky like i'm going to vomit, but not. sorry if TMI.. lol.. anyway, af should be here between tomorrow and monday, so we shall see.. i think af has her arriving on monday but it is not unusual for me to get her a day or two early, so any day now we will know for sure. i think i might take a test tomorrow morning again if my temp hasnt fallen too low. we'll seee how i feel.

3 comments:

The Milk Maid said...

I say that was an implantation dip yesterday. I just knew the month I got preg with Ava that those af style cramps meant trouble... but obviously I was wrong! I am cheering you on. Sorry you aren't feeling well, but :D that could be a + thing too! ((HUGS!!))

Anonymous said...

Hi babe. I am soooo sorry you have had a bad night and day.. I have a whole bunch of hope and my will alone lately should make you pregnant.. good luck sweetheart... love you---Tam

Lora said...

Yea, sorry you don't feel well, but Aradia is right...could be a BPF in the lurking!!!