Tuesday, September 18, 2007

ugh.. cd1

stupid af.. stupid witch!! showed this morning, i'm icky feeling and crampy. But, got my hair cut this morning before work :D so that made me feel better. on we go to cycle #14 ttc. I could be wrong, but it seems like something tried to happen but it didnt stick. oh well, i shall not dwell on that. i will look forward to our next try in 2 weeks.

a special thanks for all the girls that have been my cheerleaders the past month.. tammy, cindy, aradia, shari, tami, and anyone else i forgot to mention. love you all :)

3 comments:

The Milk Maid said...

Frick on a stick! And Dookie!

So sorry hun... ((HUGS!)) Let's gear up for more cheering in 2 weeks!

Lora said...

I'm ready to cheer again in 2 weeks!!!! So sorry!! :)

twondra said...

I'm soooo sorry hon. (((HUGS))) I'm so up for more cheers in a couple weeks!! U Rah Rah!! Go swimmers!!