Wednesday, September 5, 2007

lets start obsessing, shall we?

ok, i have decided that i will notate on here every little obsession i have during this tww, that way if af comes in two weeks i can look back and say to myself "see, they are not real symptoms so stop obsessing".. i know i'm not alone here girls.. lol.. that is what keeps me sane, knowing everyone ttc has these same troubles. so, today is 2dpo todays obsessions are:
*my temps are super high, arent usually this high right after ovulation
*i had a 30 second crampy type feeling in my lower abdomen, left side.
*very tired and hot (did i mention we live in florida and it is SO HOT OUT)
*achy pain in my left hip area
stay tuned for tomorrow's episode "3dpo obsessions"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lololol so every creak in the human body becomes symptoms of implantation.. and we are all guilty.. now Dave and I are feeling her symptoms instead.. good lord.. its gonna be a slow 2 weeks... (groaning) ;) love ya babe...

twondra said...

Woo-hoo!! I'm excited for today's episode!! I'll obsess with ya!! Symptoms sound good.....this is gonna be it! Then when AF doesn't come, you can say "See, they ARE real symptoms so I could obsess!". :)