Saturday, September 8, 2007

5dpo ramblings

well, i must say first that this month is not quite as hot as it was last month so i cant say that my temps have anythign to do with that. they are still up there..here is the chart http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/46065
what does it mean? it is soooo very different than other months, and as i have said before i have been charting my temps for over a year. below are symptoms so far today, i will update as i get more..
*woke up with a big whitehead on my face, wasnt there last night when i went to bed
*slight cramps last night when i was going to sleep
*i'm constipated, and i havent been for a few months cause i've taken the activia challenge(damn that stuff really works and its YUMMY)
*i think my bra is tight today, and it is a new bra just got last month, hm, maybe it shrunk in dryer?
*still have swollen glands on right side of neck

UPDATE: dont feel so good right now, dont know if i'm gonna vomit, if i'm hungry or if i have to take a trip to the girls room.

5 comments:

The Milk Maid said...

Do you have any blue veins on your boobs yet? Cause that was always my sign...

twondra said...

They all sound really good girl!! Your chart is awesome!! Woo-hoo for a whitehead!! Yay for constipation! No, I don't think your bra shrunk...your boobs are definitely bigger :). Woo-hoo again for swollen glands! I hope you continue to feel not go good!! And I mean that in the best possible way. :) (((HUGS))) Baby dust!!

Brittany said...

I am so excited for you guys! Your chart looks awesome, and your obsessing...Well I don't think it's so bad, everything you are saying sounds legit to me! I can't wait for you to test! I hope and pray that this is your month. You girls deserve this!

twondra said...

I just wanted to pop in again....yeah, I'm annoying :)....and say that your chart looks awesome girl!! Woo-hoo!!!

The Milk Maid said...

I'm obsessing on your tww too--- where are 6 anad 7dpo?? :D