Saturday, December 29, 2007

update

stupid blog. i just typed the blog and then it dissappeared.. so i will type it again.. bugger. lol.. today is 8dpo, i dont feel much of anything other than heartburn, and sometimes i get heartburn, so that is not unusual. My temps are not doing anything out of the ordinary. here is my chart http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/46065

we are in North Carolina visiting tami's mom and her husband and some of her aunts that live here. We got here thursday and will be going back home tomorrow.

baby dust to all, i hope everyone is having a good holiday season!

4 comments:

RainbowMomma said...

I hate 8DPO. It's a really bad time for me. It's a time that I feel little symptoms that I never can tell if they are anything or not. Stresses me out each month. I am realizing how good this break has been for me. I'm sure you feel the same way.

We're keeping everything crossed for you two.

The Milk Maid said...

Hey if you swing back thru GA on your way home then call me... email me and I'll give you my cell!! We are right off the "main drag" throughfare so to speak! Have fun, and I agree with rainbowmama- 8 dpo= phooey!

Unknown said...

Crossing everything for you guys! I hope this is your cycle!

twondra said...

I hope this is it for you guys! I hate the TWW.....can't we just fast forward to know?