Tuesday, December 4, 2007

avon calling-correction

:) ok, i am now an independant avon rep. so, if every you want avon or know of anyone that does, please please please feel free to go to my avon site and order :D www.youravon.com/lclements

thanks girls.

Hopefully we will be back on the ttc train in about 3 weeks :) yay!!

ps-avon has a lot of nice gifts (just just makeup and skin care) and also a lot of great stocking stuffers.. i know what will be in my stocking this year

thanks for the heads up about my typo sherri :) -- i had said that i was not an avon rep.. that was a booboo.. i AM an avon rep..

3 comments:

twondra said...

I would...but I'm an Avon representative myself. :) Avon has a lot of good stuff. :)

RainbowMomma said...

Laine, I know it has to be atypo, but your post says, "I am NOT an avon rep."

I'll be glad to see you girls back on the TTC train. (I'll be glad to be back on myself.)

The Milk Maid said...

I'm glad you are back! I missed you~ :D