Monday, December 31, 2007

today is 10dpo, i have cramps and for the past two days my breasts have been so sore on the sides, so this morning i looked at them and darn if there isnt a bruise on both of them on the outter side. apparently the bra i had on a few days ago didnt agree with my tata's! lol.. I am really expecting af to come within the next 4 days. i'm bummed :( but, the good news is that tami and i are going on our cruise in only 24 days. it seems like we have been waiting forever, we booked it in june! YAY.. so, that is something to look forward to, and hey, if i'm not PG then i will be able to enjoy a yummy pina colada while looking out at the ocean while on the ship :D yay!
I hope everyone has a wonderful and safe new years!!!! HAPPY 2008!

3 comments:

twondra said...

Don't give up! I'm hoping you'll have to watch Tami drinking a ton of pina coladas while you pout. :)

Happy New Year sweetie. :)

Lora said...

I just wanted to say Happy 2008 and how jealous I am that you're going on a cruise!!!! Where to? I went on one to the Bahamas in 2000. Jay & I want to do one together sometime. Hoping you see your BFP soon!!!! :)

RainbowMomma said...

WooHoo!!! Enjoy that cruise!!!

And update us already!!!!