Wednesday, April 30, 2008

long time no post

i'm so bad at keeping up my blog! i'm sorry. This week has been rather interesting. monday morning i was cleaning out my van and got my toe stuck in the little hole on the floorboard where the seat clicks in. Nearly ripped my baby toe off. so i woke tami up and said "babe, can you look at my toe and tell me if you think i need to go to the dr". to which she replied "oh my GOD, you need to go to the ER".. lol.. so off i went to the ER and ended up getting a tetanus shot and 5 stitches in my little toe. not what i wanted to spend my monday doing.lol. then later that day i went over to our baby daddy's house and picked up baby juice. came home with it and put the swimmers where they belong. this time we used the catheter to put the swimmers right on top of the cervical opening. today is 2dpo so with any luck this will be the month, but we've been at this for so long that i won't hold my breath. Hope everyone is having a better week than i am.. lol

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ouch on the toe!!!! Good luck this cycle!

Unknown said...

Ouch on the toe!!!! Good luck this cycle!

twondra said...

Ouch! I hope this is your cycle! You go girl!!