Friday, March 28, 2008

finally, i am on cycle day 27 and only 4dpo. my body just didnt wanna ovulate this month. bugger. Sorry i havent posted much i have been so busy. For the girls on the nw board, i want to congratulate the recent bfp's and give big hugs to those who are still trying. tammy and michelle, i follow both of your posts and wish only the best for you both, you deserve it! aradia, yay, your gonna be back on the train!!! whoo hoooo!!!! everyone else, we will all get that wonderful little miracle we so deserve! :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

good luck to you this cycle!

twondra said...

Soooo glad to hear from you girl! I was starting to worry! We're pretty much on the same cycle. I'm 3DPO today. :) Thanks for the shout-out! You're so sweet!

Michelle said...

Thank you for the well wishes. You may or may not know...we are moving onto adoption. So tired of spending money and having losses. We just want a baby.
Good luck to you!!
So sorry I been a distant blogger lately. Just been so busy but please know that I think about you and everyone else very often, actually daily...ok, fine, actually several times a day. I'm a nut.

RainbowMomma said...

Just coming by to catch up, but looks like your blogging isn't too much more often than ours.

I am wishing you girls TONS of babydust. Still pulling for you over here in VT!