Saturday, November 24, 2007

thank you to shari and tammy.. lol.. would you believe we have been so busy lately with the store and homeschooling cody that i COMPLETELY forgot i had a blog?!! how insane is that?! lol.. we have been good. we have been taking a break from ttc for the past 3 cycles now due to our donor being away for work. hopefully we can get back to it next cycle. although, i really must admit that after trying non stop for a year this break is quite nice not having to deal with the stress of the tww. :) i hope everyone had a great thanksgiving!!!!!!! love you all!

5 comments:

twondra said...

Yay!! Laine is back!! :) It was good to hear from ya!! I'm glad you'll be TTC again! Another chart to obsess about...sigh.... :)

RainbowMomma said...

I'm glad to see Laine is back from the deadly hallows, too. I was starting to wonder.

I didn't know you guys homeschooled. We've done it. (As recently as last year.) If DD was not in the little crunchy granola school she goes to, we'd be doing it again. (Or if I wouldn't have gotten the partial scholarship, grant, & work exchange, she'd be homeschooling again, too.)

Anyway, I liked it!

RainbowMomma said...

And I just really need for me and all my TTC friends to get our BFP's and have a really HAPPY Thanksgiving next year!

Lora said...

Glad to see you're back!! :) Hope you and Tami and Cody had a GREAT Thanksgiving!!! The break from TTC can be a welcome one. Enjoy it. It's pretty stressful. :)

The Milk Maid said...

I was ready to drive to fla to look for you :P How was your turkey day hun??